Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wedding card



hi
Today i thought i would share this card with you. i got my inspiration from a card i saw as part of a case study blog and Loved the way the Amy Wanford had Created a cake with such a simple idea of using an embossing folder and thought i would create my own version for one of my close friends that is getting married on Saturday, I thought she will be to busy tomorrow to be surfing the net so it should be a nice surprise for her.
I have chosen to dabble with some of the other products that are around and found most of the items at my local scrapbook store. i just love an elegant wedding card,
hope you like
till next time
Rach

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant!! love the touch of a couple of red hearts.
    I have a wedding coming up in a couple of weeks, may have to do a case myself ;o)
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tammy the two hearts are from the stampin up owl punch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. I love the background. Great pink hearts on there. Wonderful wedding card.

    ReplyDelete