Sunday, June 20, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #28


Hi,
This weeks inkspirations challenge is a colour one. I had a bit of trouble as i don't have cardstock for some of the colour's so i was a little bit limited in what i could do , but i did my best and this is what i can up with. If you want to play along please click here


Card recipe(all products are Stampin Up unless otherwise stated)
Card Stock:Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
DSP : sweet always in pumpkin pie.
Stamps, Circle Circus,So many Scallops
Punches: Scallop Circle, Scallop trim border
Crystal Effects
Perfect Polka dots Embossing folder
Non SU: Brown Polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Purple Rhinestone Brad, Rhinestones, Opal Glitter White embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I was having a little snoop around your blog and I came across this! I LOVE circle circus in these colours! Love it!

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circle Circus sure looks pretty amazing all inked up the way you have done it here, it really draws your attention. I think your card is gorgeous Rachel.
    love Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa - this is WAY cool, Rachel!! Love Circle Circus inked up in those colours, and I really like the flowery DSP with the stamped images. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I love what you have done with Circle Circus.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is a great card! LOVE the circle circus, it's awesome! Wonderful job!!
    Smiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete