Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stampin Up Workshop 16-10-2010

Whooo,
I finally had my very first stampin up workshop.
Firstly a very humongous Thank you to the lovely Rachel Jackson for running my party and just being awesome . My friends and family had a great afternoon of girly chat and card making, the conversation seemed to focus on babies as so many of my girlfriends and family are pregnant or have a baby. Not this little black duck(not yet anyway)
i got so caught up in the day i didn't take photos of everyone having fun
but i took some photos of the cards we made and i also made some gifts to thank everyone for coming
Rach made some great cards for us an i think we inspired everyone for Christmas. we also showed that there are some fantastic colors that you can use for xmas not just red and green

till next time
Rach

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Rach, I great time and yes your time will come. I love talking babies....
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those candles look fantastic Rachel! Sounds like everyone had a great time at your workshop :)

    ReplyDelete