Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Add Ink #45


Hi,
Well i didn't have to try to hard to make a card for this weeks JUST ADD INK challenge.
I have one of my very very oldest friends little boy turning 1 next week and yesterday one of my most cherish girlfriends invited me around to help make her X mas cards all day long.
So while i was in 100% card making mode i made this card.
I had such a great time and the chance to Raid my friends stash and use stamps that i don't have.
Im not going to pop a card recipe on this one cause its a mix of Su and non SU but i was so excited to use "All in the family " to make the little birthday boy on my card(and i didn't use a stamp-a-ma-jig either)
till next time
xxoo
Rach

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Rachel! You've managed to line up the images so well with out the stamp-a-ma-jig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this Rach!!! It made me smile when I came to your blog - beautiful job!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! Love your image and the bright mix of colours. You've rocked the challenge, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little something for you over at my blog Rachel http://sandrasstampingspot.blogspot.com/
    Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete