Monday, December 27, 2010

Just add ink #48


Hi Guys
Well I've just found the time to complete my card for this challenge. The team at just add ink have done a sketch challenge to run for two weeks as most of us will be busy with preparations for Christmas
So here is my take on the sketch. i have made the scallops using a circle punch . Sorry its only a quick blog but have to get back to enjoying my time off before i have to get back to work for the rest of the week
till next time
Rach
Card Recipe (all products are stampin up unless otherwise specified)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
DSP : Greenhouse gala
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Daffodil delight
Stamps: just believe, en francais, versamark
Punch: 1 1/4 circle
polka dot embossing folder, sponge daubers
Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Non SU: white and black embossing powder

8 comments:

  1. You really are an artist Rachel! You leave me in absolute awe!!!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rachel! I love the sponging and the way you have used the scallop circles as the edge of the card front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L = You should take the 'plunge' and become a demonstrator!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! WOW! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Tania, STUNNING. Thanks for my Christmas Card.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love how you've embossed the scallop border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning card!! beautiful colours.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete