Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Blanket #2


Hi
So Ive been a busy little bee today and finished another baby blanket, This one is for my Best friend Kaz who is Due in May , she is going to leave the sex of the baby as a surprise so this tummy time blanket is meant to be neutral being more Lemon, but i think its more girl than boy. I ended up making another Trip to spotlight in the afternoon and bought another cot panel that is more boy looking and i think that i might wait till the baby is born to give this one out. I also picked up some matirial for $3.50 a metre and am going to make Cotton Wraps that i will give kaz for her baby shower. all i have to do is overlock the sides.

Again I have used the just add ink challenge #56 to make the matching card for this blanket taking some of the colours and matching them with Stampin up colours and my owl punch

hope you like
Rach

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel. I have an award for you over at my blog www.sandrasstampingspot.blogspot.com
    Have a great night! Sandra

    ReplyDelete