Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Inkspirations Challehnge #30


Well i just love this colour challenge as these just go so well together . As my inspiration , I have used an image from my wedding day of me and my Matron of Honor who is my best friend Kazza. But rather than do a scrapbook page or a card i have taken the glass out and framed it. If you would like to play along please visit Inkspirations

Card Recipe: (all products are stampin up unless otherwise stated)
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Kraft,Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry,versamark old olive
DSP:Cottage Wall
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ribbon: Polka dot grosgrain in Rich Razzleberry
Beautiful wings embosslit
Perfect polka dots embossing folder
Bigz Die Scallop Circle
NON SU: white embossing powder, Rhinestone brads pearl brads
(photo frame was from Target)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous page. I love the way you have stamped all the way around the border.

    ReplyDelete