Friday, July 30, 2010

Just Add Ink #28

Hi Guys,
What a fantastic challenge from the JAI team this week. Its a combo challenge...... A Man Card with some Man colours

What a great Challenge with Fathers Day around the corner as well as my Man's Bithrday next month, The hardest thing with making a man card is not to make it look girly, so no bling, no butterflies and no glitter . This challenge also goes well with our current Renovation at our house .....the Man Shed.
I made my card to thank my brother who has been around every weekend to help my hubby put up our garage. If you want to have a little fun please CLICK HERE for the details

Till next week
Rach


Card Recipe (all products are stampin up unless otherwise stated)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze , Kraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip
DSP: Urban Garden
Stamps: Peddling Past,
Top Note Die, Scallop punch oval, Oval Small, Square lattice embossing folder, Sponge daubers,Crystal effects

Non SU, Fiskars Oval Cutter

10 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel, i too love card making and viewing the blogs of all you very talented people out there. i really love what you do, your cards are beautiful. keep up the good work.
    Cheers
    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Crystal Effects on the wheels. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking exactly what Bron said...love the Crystal Effects on the wheel [guards]...Great minds think a like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the sponging! And the Crystal Effects looks awesome on the wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card, and an awesome stamp! I'm sure your brother will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Rachel!! Also love the use of the crystal effects on the wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bicycle and the sponging on the edge. Just gorgeous.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lovely, and that bike is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very cool, love the sponging & crystal effects.

    ReplyDelete