Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge #60




Hi
I needed a Birthday card for a 30th that i have tonight for a close friend so i thought i would use these colours in this challenge to help me out


I have been waiting to use some of my SAB stamps so im pretty happy with the way this turned out, I hope you like. click here to visit inkspirations challenge
Till next time
Rach
Card Recipe: all products are stampin up unless otherwise stated
Card Stock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, So Saffron
Inks: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Rose red.
Stamps: Bliss, Well Scripted
Punches: 2 3/8 scallop circle, 1 3/4 circle.
non su: kindy glitz

5 comments:

  1. What a great card goes well with the colours, the sketch of it is very different, I love it.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft & pretty Rach. The bliss butterfly looks great rock 'n' rolled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! love your layout! thanks for playing with Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of that gorgeous set. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Love this card - that butterfly is so pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete